- Possess at least a Diploma in Secretarial Studies / Administration, or any field. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese
- Must be mature and trustworthy as you will be privy to confidential information
- Ability to work as a team and deal with all levels of staff.
- Good interpersonal skills and a pleasant disposition are essential.
- Liaise and follow up all business and daily work related with Directors.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential with a well-organised filling system
- Arrange and schedule appointment, meeting, travel itinerary, visas, hotel accommodation and to handle private and confidential matters on behalf of Director.
- Manages the process for production and distribution of internal papers (agendas or minutes etc).
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director
- Prepare agenda and minutes for meetings
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Provide full range of confidential support to the Director.
- Undertake other ad-hoc functions and related duties as required by Director.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.