•Preferably with relevant experience in Purchasing / Inventory / Material or equivalent. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
•Experience in furniture field will be an added advantage.
•Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and English. Chinese language are preferable for dealing with China supplier
•To be responsible for managing and handling import and export shipment. To liaise with forwarder on custom clearance, shipping and transportation matter.
•Aggressive, self-motivated and excellent negotiation skills
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work as a team
•Excellent problem solving abilities and experience with complex transactions with little supervision
•Computer skills with knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc. and the willingness to learn software used by company
•Excellent time management
•Applicant must willing to work in Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
•Full-time position available. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- To be responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with supplier to constantly strike for the best price while maintaining the highest level of quality.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.