- To in-charge of Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger and Reporting Package.
- Responsible to maintain and handle the day-to-day accounts and all accounting matters pertaining to the Company and its group of companies including data entry, posting of entries, preparation of payment voucher / purchase orders.
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures.
- Prepare Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and monthly closing and cost reports.
- To check and prepare all the payment, including payments by Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer, Bank Draft and monitor the petty cash.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reporting and ensure accuracy.